We have received a lot of queries about arrangements for our 2020 event with the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19.
We have made the following changes to previous years’ arrangements:
- We plan to go ahead with our event at level 1 or 2.
- If in level 3 or 4, our event will be cancelled and all those registered can either select a transfer to 2021 or a refund less 10% admin fee.
- Our race pack pick up venue is changing. Race pack pick up will be in the underground carpark at Pak’nSave, Victoria Ave, Whanganui on Friday 11th December (to allow for greater physical distancing).
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to pick up their race packs on Friday (or arrange a friend to pick up theirs for them).
- There will be no ‘On The Day’ or ‘Late’ entries taken this year. Entries will close at midnight on 1 December. Please ensure you enter early to avoid disappointment.
- QR tracer codes and sign in areas will be in place.
- There will be other arrangements put in place if we happen to be at level 2. This will be communicated at a later time if required.