Due to a number of unforeseen circumstances and current COVD requirement uncertainties, the organisers are currently re-evaluating whether they can hold the Pak’nSave 3 Bridges Marathon in December 2021. We will be in touch with all those who have already entered soon to update them on any decisions. Thank you for your patience.

unichem-whanganui the-hitslets-go